My-Community Web Portal
View up-to-date information anytime, from anywhere with
Trestle’s My-Community Web Portal.
We understand accurate information is vital for Homeowners and Board Members alike. As a comprehensive resource designed for ease of use, Trestle’s My-Community Web Portal is fully integrated into our internal systems ensuring the most current information is always available
- Update your contact information
- Review account balances and make payments
- Report and track maintenance concerns
- Review compliance history
- Submit alteration requests
- Keep up to date on community announcements
- And much more
Board Members can:
- Keep association business moving between meetings and afterhours
- Review and approve invoices
- Discuss and vote on architectural requests
- Track community-wide compliance and maintenance history
- Watch Trestle’s Webinars On-Demand
- Post community announcements
Are you a new user?
Registration for Trestle’s My-Community Web Portal can be done in 4 easy steps:
- Click here or select Trestle’s My-Community Web Portal at the top of the screen.
- Select Register as a New User and use the menu to search for your association.
- Enter your email address and follow the prompts.
- An automated verification email will be sent to the email address provided and once confirmed, the registration is complete.